Food and Beverage
Location: Pisco, Peru
Scope of Engagement:
- Major earthquake damage to production, warehousing and distribution facilities of a large brewing company;
- Measurement of business interruption loss and extra expense related to lost beer sales.
- In excess of US$600,000
- Worked closely with the insured to quantify the loss for 12 affected facilities;
- Identified fixed costs savings as a result of a business decision to shut down an older distribution facility post-incident;
- Identified and accounted for strong currency fluctuations during the loss period.