Location: Sheffield, England
Scope of Engagement:
- Extensive flooding in the UK damaged a large cinema and resulted in a loss of sales;
- Measurement of the business interruption loss resulting from the flood.
- In excess of GBP500,000
- Analyzed and researched the cinema market and scheduled film title release dates;
- Analyzed the rest of the insured’s cinema circuit in order to establish the number of lost attendees as a result of the loss;
- Worked closely with the adjuster and provided an analysis of the affected revenue streams that led to a loss of gross profit.