Our analysis and review of information of claimed extra expenses includes:
- Verification of expenses that were actually incurred;
- Verification of expenses which are extraordinary in nature, by analyzing expense history, budgets and forecasts;
- Identification and measurement of non-continuing portion of expenses;
- Segregation of expenses paid during the loss period, but incurred in other periods;
- Identification of reasons expenses may have increased or changed for reasons unrelated to the covered loss event, such as normal price increases, monetary exchange rate fluctuations, and changing market conditions;
- Performance of financial analyses to see if extra expenses incurred served to mitigate the potential loss.