Whether it be embezzlement of funds from an employee dishonesty, fidelity or surety bonds, typical analysis includes:
- Examining contracts and transactional details;
- Quantifying the amount in question, and determining when fraudulent activity occurred;
- Verifying the flow of funds or other assets;
- Performing financial condition analyses;
- Analyzing construction schedules to determine actual status of project, in construction surety bond claims;
- Working with appropriate law enforcement officials, when required;
- Testifying in court proceeding as expert witnesses.